Korean Table BBQ: Wagyu & Seafood cooking instructions
Before you start
Cooking in order is advised to achieve the best experience. It is best to enjoy each course while it’s hot before cooking the next part.
- Wash the lettuce and separate each leaf;
- Wash the spring onion;
- Cut off the root for enoki mushrooms;
- Cut spring onion into dics.
Korean Pancake Set
- Heat up the pan and warm up the pancakes (no extra oil needed). Cook the pancakes for 4 minutes until they’re golden and crispy, flipping several times. Serve with Yuzu pancake sauce.
Wagyu Beef Chuck
- Put 1 tsp of oil into a hot pan. Pan-fry Wagyu Beef Chuck in the pan for 15s each side. Serve with sesame oil and salt.
Wagyu Ox Tongue
- Pan fry Wagyu Ox Tongue with 1 tsp oil for 15s each side. Serve with cumin dip and chilli spice.
- Put 1 tsp of oil into a hot pan. Pan-fry Prime Galbi in the pan for 15s each side. Serve with sesame oil and salt.
- Pan fry the rest of the enoki mushroom for 30s each side with 1 tsp oil.
- Pan fry marinated galbi with 1 tsp oil for 10s each side.
- Wrap some enoki mushroom, galbi and spring onion in a lettuce leaf to serve.
Iberian Pork Belly
- Pan fry Iberian Pork Belly with 1 tsp oil for 25s each side. Wrap with ssamjang and spring onion in a lettuce leaf to serve.
- Pan fry Marinated Spicy Baby Squid with 1 tsp oil for 45s each side. Wrap with lettuce and spring onion to serve.
Mazara Red Prawn
- Pan fry Mazara Red Prawn with 1 tsp oil for 30s each side. Serve with sesame oil and salt.
Couldn't find what you are looking for? Let us know ❤️
Hi, this is Will, the founder of Celeplate. We are dedicated to enhancing your East Asian cooking experience at home, and we're excited to announce that we are expanding our product list.
To ensure we cater to your needs, please take a moment to fill out the form below and let us know what you're looking for. We value your input and look forward to hearing from you soon.